Tuesday, February 16, 2010
boycott Sara Lee... Here's why
Sara Lee owns 30% of Israels leading textile company Delta Galil. Sara Lee is the world's largest clothing manufacturer, this opens the worlds markets to Israel, with cloths originating in Israel being sold around the world under one of the many famous Sara Lee brands.
In 1998, Mr. Lucien Nessim of Sara Lee Personal Products received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the "State of Israel" in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy. 
Why boycotting Kraft? Here's why...
Kraft Foods, Inc. (NYSE: KFT) is the largest confectionary, food, and beverage company headquartered in the United States  and the second-largest in the world (after Nestlé SA). It markets many brands in more than 155 countries.List of Kraft brands
* A1 Steak Sauce
* Africana Romania
* Ali Coffee
* Alpen Gold (chocolate) (Poland, Russia)
* Arrowroot biscuits
* Back to Nature
* Baker's (chocolate)
* Balance Bar
* Better Cheddars
* Boca Burger
* BullsEye Barbecue Sauce
* Cadbury plc
* Café HAG
* California Pizza Kitchen (grocery store items)
* Calumet Baking Powder
* Cameo (biscuits)
* Capri Sun (juice drink)
* Carte Noire
* Charada (Peru)
* Cheese Nips
* Cheez Whiz
* Cheezels (Malaysia)
* Chicken in a Biskit
* Chips Ahoy! (cookies)
* Chipsmore (Malaysia, Singapore)
* Christie (Canadian division of Nabisco)
* Claussen (pickles)
* Club Social (crackers)
* Cool Whip (non-dairy whipped cream)
* CornNuts (snack food)
* Coronita (Peru)
* Côte d'Or (Belgium)
* Country Time (powdered drink mix)
* Cracker Barrel
* Crystal Light
* Daim (Sweden)
* Dairylea (Europe)
* Delissio (Canada)
* DiGiorno (pizza)
* Easy Cheese
* Eden processed cheese (Philippines)
* Estrella (Sweden)
* Field (Peru)
* Fig Newtons
* Filipinos (Spain, Portugal)
* Freia (Norway)
* Fudgee-O (Canada)
* General Foods International
* Gevalia (Sweden)
* Grape-Nuts (breakfast cereal)
* Grey Poupon (mustard)
* Honey Maid
* In-A-Biskit (Australia)
* Jack's Pizza
* Jacobs (Europe)
* Jacob's (biscuits) (Malaysia)
* Japp (Scandinavia)
* Jell-O (gelatin dessert)
* Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
* Kenco (United Kingdom)
* Knox (gelatin)
* Knudsen (dairy products)
* Kong Haakon (Norway)
* Kool-Aid (flavored drink mix)
* Korona Chocolate (Ukraine)
* Kraft BBQ Sauce
* Kraft Caramels
* Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
* Kraft Dinner (Canada)
* Kraft Easymac
* Kraft Mayo
* Kraft Bagelfuls
* Kraft Peanut Butter (Canada)
* Kraft Singles (pasteurized prepared cheese product)
* Kraft Sandwich Spread
* Lacta (Brazil)
* Lyuks (potato chips) (Ukraine)
* Maarud (potato chips) (Norway)
* Marabou (Sweden)
* Maxwell House (coffee)
* Milka (Switzerland, Germany, rest of Europe[clarification needed] )
* Miracle Whip (salad dressing spread)
* Miracoli (Germany)
* Mostro (Peru)
* Mikado (United Kingdom)
* Nabob (coffee) (Canada)
* Naked Drinks
* Non-Stop (Scandinavia)
* Nutter Butter
* O'boy (Scandinavia, Estonia)
* Onko (coffee)
* Oreo (cookie)
* Oscar Mayer
* Grated Parmesan cheese
* Philadelphia cream cheese
* Poiana (Romania)
* Polly-O (cheese)
* Premium (a Nabisco brand of saltine crackers)
* P'tit Québec
* Prince Polo
* Pure Kraft Salad Dressings
* Ritz Metro
* Royal baking powder
* [[Saiwa (Italian Division of Nabisco)]]
* Seven Seas (salad dressings)
* Sanka (decaffeinated coffee)
* Shake 'n Bake
* Simmenthal (canned meat)
* South Beach Living
* Starbucks (grocery store items)
* Stove Top stuffing
* Svoge (Bulgaria)
* Taco Bell (grocery store items)
* Tassimo (single-serve coffee machines using pods branded as T-Discs)
* Teddy Grahams
* Terrabusi (Kraft Foods Argentina)
* Terry's (chocolates)
* Terry's Chocolate Orange
* Tiger Energy Biscuits (Southeast Asian countries)
* Toasted Chips
* Toblerone (Kraft Foods Switzerland)
* Tombstone (frozen pizza)
* Triscuit (snack cracker)
* Twisties (Malaysia)
Boycott Proctor & Gamble!!!http://www.scribd.com/doc/21894710/Memorise-These-Brands
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G)Procter & Gamble (P&G) . is one of the largest fast moving consumer goods multinational companies in the world. P&G’s commitment towards providing products of superior quality to its consumers is clearly seen in its market leader brands such as Pantene, Rejoice, Head & Shoulders, Pampers, Whisper, Olay, SK-II. and Pringles.
|GBU||Reportable Segment||Key Products||Billion-Dollar Brands|
|Beauty||Beauty||Cosmetics, Deodorants, Hair Care, Personal Cleansing, Prestige Fragrances, Skin Care||Head & Shoulders, Olay, Pantene, Wella|
||Grooming||Blades & Razors, Electric Hair Removal Devices, Face & Shave Products, Home Appliances||Braun, Fusion, Gillette, Mach3|
|Health & Well-Being||Health Care||Feminine Care, Oral Care, Personal Health Care, Pharmaceuticals||Actonel, Always, Crest, Oral-B|
||Snacks & Pet Care||Pet Food, Snacks||Iams, Pringles|
|Household Care||Fabric Care & Home Care||Air Care, Batteries, Dish Care, Fabric Care, Surface Care||Ariel, Dawn, Downy, Duracell, Gain, Tide|
||Baby Care & Family Care||Baby Wipes, Bath Tissue, Diapers, Facial Tissue, Paper Towels||Bounty, Charmin, Pampers|
- Bounty is a brand of paper towel sold in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom (rebranded to "Plenty" in the UK after being sold to SCA Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget).
- Braun is a small-appliances manufacturer specializing in electric shavers, epilators, hair care appliances and blenders.
- Crest is a brand of toothpaste and teeth whitening products.
- Dawn is a brand of dishwashing detergent.
- Downy/Lenor is a brand of fabric softener.
- Duracell is a brand of batteries and flashlights.
- Fusion is a brand of men's wet shave razors and is the quickest P&G brand to have reached $1 billion in annual sales.
- Gain is a brand of laundry detergent and fabric softeners.
- Gillette is a brand of safety razor and male grooming products.
- Head & Shoulders is a brand of shampoo and conditioners.
- Old Spice is a brand of aftershave, Deodorants, Soaps and Bodywash.
- Ivory is a soap.
- Nice 'n Easy is a hair coloring product.
- Olay is a brand of women's skin care products.
- Oral-B is a brand of toothbrush, and oral care products.
- Pampers is a brand of disposable diaper and other baby care products.
- Pantene is a brand of hair care products (conditioners/styling aids).
- Prilosec OTC is a brand of heartburn medicine co-marketed by AstraZeneca.
- Pringles is a brand of potato chips.
- Puffs is a brand of facial tissue.
- Secret is a brand of antiperspirant and deodorant.
- TAG is a deodorant and body spray.
- Tide is a brand of laundry detergent.
- Vicks is a brand name of over-the-counter medicines (Formula 44, Sinex, NyQuil/DayQuil)
- Wella is a brand name of hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, styling, and hair color).
- Whisper is a brand of pantyliners sold primarily in Asian markets.
- A Touch of Sun
- Balsam Color
- Boss - Hugo Boss
- Comet Cleanser
- Daily Defense
- Frost & Tip
- Head & Shoulders
- Herbal Essences
- Infusium 23
- Inner Science
- Ivory Dish
- Ivory Soap
- Ivory Snow
- Laura Biagiotti
- Loving Care
- Macrobid / Macrodantin
- Magia Blanca
- Max Factor
- Men's Choice
- Miss Clairol
- Mr. Clean / Mr. Propre / Mr. Proper / Maestro Limpio / Meister Proper / Masto Lindo / M. Net / Don Limpio
- Muse (beauty care product)
- Natural Instincts
- New Wave
- Nice n Easy
- Ña Pancha
- Old Spice
- Prilosec OTC
- Silvikrin (Hairspray)
- Vidal Sassoon
- Wash & Go
Johnson & Johnson purchased Israeli company Biosense for $400 million 
In 1998, Mr. Roger S. Fineon behalf of Johnson & Johnson, received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the "State of Israel" in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy. 
Johnson & Johnson's brands include numerous household names of medications and first aid supplies. Among its well-known consumer products are the Band-Aid Brand line of bandages, Tylenol medications, Johnson's baby products, Neutrogena skin and beauty products, Clean & Clear facial wash and Acuvue contact lenses.
Johnson & Johnson is a highly diversified company with at least 230 subsidiaries, which it refers to as the "Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies". Some of these subsidiaries include:
* ALZA Corporation
* Animas Corporation
* BabyCenter, L.L.C.
* Biosense Webster, Inc.
* Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc.
* Centocor Research & Development, Inc.
* Codman & Shurtleff, Inc.
* Cordis Corporation
* DePuy, Inc.
* Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
* Ethicon, Inc.
* Global Pharmaceutical Supply Group (GPSG)
* Independence Technology, LLC
* Information Technology Services
* Janssen Pharmaceutica
* Janssen Pharmaceutica Products, L.P.
* Johnson & Johnson, Group of Consumer Companies, Inc.
* Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
* Johnson & Johnson - Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co.
* Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C.
* LifeScan, Inc.
* McNeil Consumer Healthcare
* McNeil Nutritionals
* Noramco, Inc.
* Ortho Biotech Products, L.P.
* Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. OCD
* Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical
* Ortho-Neutrogena (a merge of Neutrogena and Ortho Dermatological)
* Personal Products Company
* Pharmaceutical Group Strategic Marketing (PGSM)
* Peninsula Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* PriCara, Inc.
* Scios Inc.
* Tasmanian Alkaloids
* Therakos, Inc.
* Transform Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* Veridex, LLC
* Clean & Clear
* Coach Professional
* Coach Sport
* Healthy Woman
* Johnson's Baby
* Johnson & Johnson Red Cross
* Motrin Children
* Pepcid AC
* Shower to Shower
* Simply Sleep
* St. Joseph
* Tylenol Baby
* Tylenol Children
For information, consumers should go to
www.mcneilproductrecall.com or call 1-888-222-6036 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time,
and Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time)
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08933
I am boycotting ALL Unilever Products - here is why.http://www.solopassion.com/node/3868
Unilever Malaysia is a private limited company that is 70% owned by Unilever PLC (UK), 23% by Pemodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) and the remaining 7% by Lembaga Tabung Haji. We have about 550 Malaysian employees and a food factory in Rawang, Selangor.
Today, many Unilever products have “household” awareness status, with the brands becoming part of daily life in homes from Kuala Lumpur to far-flung kampongs.
Some of the top brands in the market today such as Dove, Lux, Clear, Lifebuoy, Ponds, Breeze, Ekonomi Handalan, Sunsilk, Fair & Lovely, Rexona, Wall’s, Lipton, Knorr, Lady’s Choice and Planta
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk (IDX: UNVR) was established in Indonesia on December 5, 1933 as Zeepfabrieken N.V., a subsidiary of Lever Brothers which initially operated a soap factory at Angke, Jakarta. The name was changed to Unilever Indonesia on July 22, 1980.
Unilever Indonesia is a joint venture partner with PT Anugrah Indah Pelangi in PT Anugrah Lever, and with Technopia Singapore Pte. Ltd in PT Technopia Lever. PT Knorr Indonesia, another Unilever company, was absorbed into Unilever Indonesia by merger on July 4, 2004.
Axe/Lynx · Becel · Ben & Jerry's · Bertolli · Boursin · Bovril · Breyers · Brooke Bond · Chicken Tonight · Cif · Colman's · Comfort · Conimex · Continental · Cornetto · Cup-a-Soup · Degree · Domestos · Dove · Findus · Flora · GB Glace · Golden Gaytime · Good Humor · Good Humor-Breyers · HB · HB Wall's · Helene Curtis · Hellmann's/Best Foods · I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! · Iglo · Imperial Margarine · Impulse · Kibon · Klondike · Knorr · Kwality Wall's · Lakme · Langnese · Lever 2000 · Lifebuoy · Lipton · Lux · Magnum · Maille · Marmite · Omo · PG Tips · Paddle Pop · Peperami · Persil · Persil Power · Persil Service · Pond's Creams · Popsicle · Pot Mash · Pot Noodle · Pot Rice · Prince Matchabelli · Q-tips · Ragú · Rexona · Rinso · Sana · Scottish Blend · Selecta · Signal · Skippy · Slim Fast · Snuggle · Solero · Spry · Squirrel · Suave · Sunsilk · Sure · Surf · Timotei · Twink · Vaseline · Vermonster · Viennetta · Wall's · Wish-Bone
Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd
Level 34, Menara Telekom
Jalan Pantai Baru
50672 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2246 2188
F: +603 2282 1048
Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd
111 Somerset Road # 16-05,
T: +65 6309 3888
F: +65 6735 7868
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 15
For Press Release
Phone: +62 21 529 967 73
Fax. : +62 021 526 2046
Phone: 0-800-1-55800 or +62 21 529 952 99
Fax. : +62 21 525 2602
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org